In October of each year, renewal notices are sent to all Nebraska licensed Landscape Architects.
Those who become licensed prior to December 31 of each year will also be required to renew their license. Continuing education requirements are exempt for the first renewal period.
Renewed licenses are good for one year and become due for the following renewal period on or before December 31. Those who have not received a renewal notice or have an address change should contact the Board office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Renew Your License
- Complete and make any changes to the renewal form on or before December 31 and return the form with the completed education summary (if not a first renewal) and the $170 fee made payable to: Nebraska State Board of Landscape Architects.
- After December 31, add $17 for any month or any part of a month, up to $170. A new application will be required one year after the expiration date.
- The Continuing Education Summary on the Renewal Form will be held for audit by the Continuing Education Peer Review Committee (CEPRC) in January.
- After the audit, the CEPRC will submit a report to the Board for approval at their January Board meeting.
- When the CEPRC report is approved by the Board, a license renewal card/receipt will be mailed to approved licensees. All licensees not receiving approval for continuing education will receive a notification letter. Once continuing education requirements are met as requested, a renewal card/receipt will be mailed.